Please download the updated Admin User guide for 2020.
The guide covers:
Setting up students, classes and teachers for NSW public and private schools
NSW public schools:
- NSW public schools - Step 1: Upload School Data
- NSW public schools - Step 2: Update students
- Instructions to lodge an incident for 3PI issues with EDConnect
- Import students with roll classes only
- Import all students with and without roll classes
- Moving students from unknown class to their roll class
- NSW public schools - Step 3: Update teachers
- NSW public schools – Step 4: Assigning teachers with a permission level
- Assigning teachers to classes
- NSW public schools - Step 5: Update relationships (optional step)
- Private schools – Step 1: setting up classes and students
- Private schools – Step 2: Setting up teachers
Frequently asked questions about teacher access
- What are the usernames and passwords for new teachers?
- What to do if a teacher can’t log in?
- How do I assign teachers to classes?
- How do I reset a teacher’s password or username?
- How do I add a new teacher or staff member during the year?
Frequently asked questions about classes and students
- How do I break up composite classes (stage or cross-stage classes) for Reports?
- How do I rename or edit the names of our roll classes?
- How do I add in students manually in the system?
- How do I move a student into a different class for reports?
- How do I upload student photos?
- How do I change a student’s roll class during the year?
- How do we remove a student from a class?
Frequently asked questions about 3PI
- I get an error message when trying to run sync with the Department's 3PI server
- Resetting your 3PI password in the Dept’s 3PI dashboard
- I don't have the 3PI password / I deleted the SMS with the password
- What to do if your school gets a message that your 3PI subscription is about to expire
- Updating your new 3PI password in the Admin tab
NSW public schools - Exporting absences to ebs central