- Select Admin>General>User Administration
- On the Admin-Teacher Administration page, find the teacher by scrolling through the page or by searching for them in Name/Code search bar located at the top right-hand corner of the page
- In the Name/Code search box, type in their name and select the >green tick icon/button which is the Apply button - located
- The teacher's name should appear, select >edit on the right-hand side of the page - located under the column heading Actions
- The page with their user profile will be displayed, scroll to the bottom of the page to >Permission Level
- Select the current permission level displayed i.e. Teacher and a drop-down menu will appear with the permission levels
- Scroll down to >No Access and select that permission level
- Select >Save
The teacher staff member will now no longer have access to your school's account.
Teachers and students cannot be deleted from the school's account but they can be set to have no access.