Users can reset their password or get their usernames emailed to them if they've forgotten their login details.
They can select the link Forgot your username or password? under the login pop-up window (see below); and they will be emailed their username and can reset their password through a 'reset password' link.
If a user's email address wasn't added when they were set up or they have a bogus email address, they will be prompted to contact the person with Admin Level access to Goalhub.
Admin Users can add email addresses for users and reset the password through the administration menu
- Select Admin> General> User Administration
- Under Admin Teacher Administration find the user who needs their password reset either through the list provided or by searching for the mentor/teacher by typing in their name in the Name/Code search field and then selecting the green tick ‘apply’ icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Edit next to the mentor/teacher name
- Under Admin Edit – Teachers Name type a new password in the Password field and verify the password by retyping it in the Password Again field
- Select Save and provide the userr with the new password. The new password should be treated as temporary and should be changed by the user upon first login via their 'My Profile' link.