- Select >Admin
- Select >Assessment from the left-hand blue menu
- Select >Update Absences
- You then have an option to update absences from -Latest School Export or from the -Momentum Attendance Module
- For schools using Momentum Attendance, select Momentum Attendance Module as your source by clicking on the circle next to it
- Then select >Update Absences on the lower right-hand side of the screen
- Allow the process to run and once completed, the absences for students will be imported into the Assessment application
To view the absences that have been imported, select the >Assessment tab, and select a Year Level and Class. Select >Additional Info >Days Absent - you will see the list of students and the whole and partial absences in two columns.